1. What does Predictive Analytics mean?
2. What are 3 questions to consider around Analytics and its Impact on the Business?
3. Understanding key factors for successful HR analytics setup.
4. Understanding the HR Predictive Analytics Journey.
5. Things to consider when selecting a Business Intelligence HR technology to help with analytics.
Jason Desentz is a Human Resource leader with approximately 20 years of progressive Human Resources experience working for Fortune 500 companies such as, Ford Motor Co., Chrysler, Goodyear and now as Chief Human Resource Officer at Horizon Global. He has worked in multiple industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
He has holistic experience in every area of Human Resources Administration such as Training and Development, Talent Management, Generalist/Consultant/Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Union Negotiations and Avoidance, HRIS, HR Analytics, Recruiting, Performance Management & Succession Planning, Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Development and Executive Coaching.
Over his career, Jason has continued to explore ways that Data can be used to enhance the HR experience for the Business.
Jason earned a master’s degree in business from Central Michigan University and a bachelor of science degree from Michigan State University. In addition he is all but dissertation for his Doctorate in Business from Lawrence Technological University.